Wednesday 23 January 2019

Wednesday

 I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. H poured me a cup of tea and I drank that before making my bowl of porridge for breakfast. When the washing was done I dressed and hung it out. I took a packet of liver out of the freezer ready for dinner tonight. H set the turbo up for me before he went for his Spanish lesson. When he left I went up and and rode 21.7 miles. I had a shower and did some more of my knitting. I finished the back and started on the left front. When H came back he made the coffee while I got cheese and biscuits for lunch. I knitted all afternoon and finished the left front but now I am having a break and I am not going to start the right front till tomorrow. I got all my washing dry on the line so I ironed it all and have put it in the airing cupboard. We had a cup of tea and I made a liver and onion casserole for dinner. I made it like my mother used to, I fried the onions, sealed the liver in the pan,added a pint of gravy, covered the pan and put it in the oven while I peeled and cooked the potatoes and prepared the sprouts. When they were cooked I mashed the potatoes and dished up. It was so tasty and was just as I remembered my mums all those years ago. H wanted some more!! He had yogurt for pud and I had an orange. At 4.30 my boss rang to say that he won’t need me tomorrow because of the weather. I can’t say I am sorry, it’s not the best job when the weather is nasty. I will just have to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment