Thursday 10 January 2019

Thursday. Work.

I got up at 5.45. I put on a load of washing and made porridge for my breakfast. I packed my lunch
(Tomate, cheese and water). I dressed, made the bed etc and got ready to go to work. I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot and then thim leeks till 12.30 when I went to the yard to wash and pack them. This was just the same as Monday!! It was much colder today though and was the first time this winter that I had cold fingers and toes. When I got home our daughter was there having a go on the turbo trainer. She did really well and it was her first ride, she is doing it again next Thursday. H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake. I sat and read my book till it was time for me to have a bath and wash my hair before cooking dinner. We had fish cakes, jacket potato’s and baked beans followed by bananas and ice cream.
My sister in law rang this morning and spoke to H (her brother) he told her I was at work and would ring her back this evening, so we have just had a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment