Monday 7 January 2019

Monday

I got up at 5.32, put on a load of washing and made porridge for my breakfast. I packed a tomato and a slice of cheese for my lunch with a bottle of water. I dressed, made the bed and sat and watched the news on tv till it was time for me to go to work. We were busy,which was good because it makes the time go faster. I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot first and then spent all the rest of my time trimming leeks. When I got home we had a coffee and I had a pieced Christmas cake. I haven’t done anything this afternoon I am too tired 💤H put my washing out when it got light. (I went to work in the dark) and when I got home he had already got it in again, dry! For dinner tonight we had quiche, mushrooms and chips. I don’t have to go to work again till Thursday which is good but tomorrow we have to have our M O T and a major service so I won’t get any time to cycle which is what I would like to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment