Saturday 26 January 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 7.03 and H poured me a cup of tea. I had just finished when he brought me a coffee. When he went upstairs to get ready to turbo I made myself a bowl of porridge. I hung yesterday’s washing out and made a loaf of bread. Next I but my coat and boots on and walked to the chemist for my new pills. When I came back I put my old coat on and did a bit of clearing up in the garden, I have almost filled my brown garden rubbish bin. When H had finished his ride we had lunch, egg sandwiches, H had a coffee and I had a glass of water. This afternoon I finished knitting the little cardigan and have begun to sew it up which I hate doing. When I was younger and had my mum I would always be knitting and she would sew everything up for me. We had a cup of tea and then a bath. For dinner tonight we had pizza. We haven’t had one for months so I don’t feel guilty. Well not very! It was nice.  Tomorrow our son in law is coming round for a ride because the weather isn’t good enough for him on the roads. I will have to have a go in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment