Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tuesday M O T day.😐

I got up just after 6.30, H got up first so I waited till he had been up for a few minutes before I went down. He had made the tea and as I walked into the kitchen a slice of toast popped up so he gave it to me and did himself another one. We also had a small coffee and then I made the bed, dressed etc and at 9.30 we left to take our car in to Robinsons (Norwich) for its M O T and a big service. We walked from there into the City going into several shops along the way. We had a coffee in Debenhams, went into M&S for a tv magazine and H came out with a Jumper!! At 12.30 we went to the Assembly House where we had booked for lunch. It was our birthday presents from my brother and sister in law. We have not been there before, it was very nice. We both had fish, chips and mushy peas for starters with a nice French Chardonnay and for dessert I had knickerbocker glory and H had vanilla ice cream with a warm espresso coffee poured over it. It had a name but I can’t remember what it is. From there we walked back to the garage but were told they needed a nut or a bolt for our car!! It had to have 2 but they only had one in stock!! It’s to do with the anti roll bar. 🤓. So they ran us home, are getting the bit over night and will fit it tomorrow. When it’s done they will give us a ring then come and pick us up. I told H he can go on his own and while he is gone I will turbo. When we got home we had a pot of tea and a slice of Christmas cake, we are still full from lunch! H has gone upstairs to ride an hour on the turbo so I am watching the chase downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment