Friday 4 January 2019

Friday.

H woke me up at 6.24 and we both had tea and toast for breakfast. As soon as we had done we got ready and went shopping. We were only gone an hour and we soon unpacked and put it all away when we got home. I had put on my usual load of washing so I hung it out while H made the coffee.
We drank it with a fresh cream merangue! And then I did some housework. At around 10am we popped out in the car, first to the chicken farm for eggs and then to the garden centre for a new fatball holder for the garden. When we got back we had a coffee and then went into the garden to dig up a couple of plants from where the conservatory is going to be and put them elsewhere. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a glass of cider and H cooked dinner tonight. Sausages, potatoes, courgettes and fetta cheese. It was nice. I haven’t done any exercise today apart from walking one and three quarter miles. I tried my Christmas cake today and it’s nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment