Sunday 6 January 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.37, put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I hung out the washing and swept and washed the kitchen floor. H made us a coffee and then he went outside and cleaned the car. While he was doing that I took the rest of the decorations down from the rest of the house. When he came in we had another coffee and it was time to get ready to meet our daughter and son in law on Marriotts Way on our bikes and go for a bike ride together. It was a nice ride and we all enjoyed it. It was 17.3 for H and me but over 27 miles for the other two. I have done 81 and a bit miles on my bike this week.  I would be happy with that every week but I don’t think I will be able to do as much next week because I am working tomorrow and on Tuesday we have to take our car in for the M O T and service, I might have to work on Wednesday or Thursday so I won’t have time to get the miles in. When we got home H had a fried egg sandwich and I had a slice of cake!! We had a glass of wine and then our grandson and his partner cams round for a little while and returned a chair they had borrowed over Christmas. For dinner tonight we had turkey drumsticks, roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, mashed potato and gravy. Oh and peas. I had a shower and now I am watching dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment