Sunday 13 January 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.16, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. H got up at 7.12 and says he had a good sleep. We had a cup of tea and while I was hanging out the washing H made us a coffee. I then did a bit of housework, we had another coffee and then I got ready to turbo. I rode while I was listening to the Archers omnibus. So I rode for an hour and a quarter and did 25.2 miles. When I had done and showered and changed etc we had our lunch, cheese biscuits and pickles with a glass of wine. This afternoon we watched a Columbo and for dinner we had beef with potatoes, courgette, cauliflower, onions, mushrooms and gravy. As soon as I had finished mine I came straight upstairs to watch dancing on ice. Tomorrow I have to go to work. This week I have ridden 92.1 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment