Wednesday 16 January 2019

Wednesday. .

I got up at one minute to seven and H got up at twenty past. I put on a load of washing and made porridge and tea for my breakfast, H had toast. We had a small coffee and I hung out the washing. We both sat and read for a bit and when H got ready to go to his Spanish lesson I changed into my cycle gear and rode on the turbo. I had only gone about 5 miles when it began to rain so I stopped, put my jacket on and got my washing in again. It was much drier than when I put it out. I went back upstairs and carried on with my ride and managed to do 24.8 miles. I had a shower and dressed ready to go out to lunch. H came home and was lucky because even though it was raining and he was on his bike he wasn’t very wet. He had a quick wash and brush up and we went to The Brisley Bell  🔔 for our lunch. It was really nice, we have never been there before but we will certainly be going again. It was my birthday present from my boss and his wife. For starters I had crayfish tail salad, H had carrot and ginger soup. My main meal was lamb shoulder, green beans and new potatoes, H had pheasant with celeriac mash and greens. We each had a glass of wine and for pudding I had chocolate and almond torte with rum and raisin ice cream and H had lemon cheesecake with red berries. It was all so delicious I could eat it all again. However I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow morning 😐. Since we have been home we have only had a cup of tea and a very small piece of cake. I have to work tomorrow and it’s going to be freezing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment