Friday 1 February 2019

Friday 1st of February

We both got up at the same time, I put on a load of washing and we both had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. As soon as we were done we got ready to go to Asda for our weekly shop, dropping a letter off at our sons on the way. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. After our coffee we went out again because H wanted some special light tubes. We went to a light stop near the Range. He couldn’t get any but when he was done we went to the Range where I bought a few things. When we got home I sorted lunch, we had a cheese and ham sandwich with beetroot, tomatoes, picked onions and gerkins on the side. Mine was without the bread 🍞. We washed it down with a coffee. This afternoon H watched a cycle race in Argentina while I went to the pain cave and had a ride. I did 21.2 miles. When I finished I had a bath and washed my hair. I watched tipping point and cooked dinner. We had liver casserole with mashed potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. It was very tasty. H had yogurt for pudding but I had plums and a couple of apricot s.

No comments:

Post a Comment