Tuesday 15 January 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 7.05 and had a slice of toast for breakfast with a mug of tea. H got up the same time and we also had a small coffee. We sat and read for a bit and then H went up to turbo. He couldn’t use it yesterday because he couldn’t get the program up but no 2 son rang last night and he sorted it out over the phone. While he was in the pain cave out of the way I got stuck into the housework. I vacuumed all upstairs, down the stairs and then all downstairs. After that I dusted all downstairs but before I could finish dusting the bannisters H finished his ride so I quickly did them and then made us a coffee and beans on toast for lunch. I will dust upstairs tomorrow when he is at his Spanish lesson. After lunch I changed and did a slow ride for about an hour and a half. I did it slowly because my knee is playing up a bit and I don’t want to upset it too much. I rode 22.1 miles. When I finished I had a shower and when I went down H had made me a cup of coffee. We watched tipping point, I made a pot of tea and when the chase was over I cooked dinner which was nice. It was a chicken pasta bake with fried onion, garlic, a mild chilli sauce and peas topped with grated cheese. Now I am watching my soaps. Oh, I had an email from my brother in N Z this morning, like us he is about to have a conservatory built but that is where the similaritie ends. His is going to be huge, the length of the bungalow and even before it’s up they have bought a white marble coffee table, 2 seater settee, 2 armchairs and an outside type carpet, whatever that is! Ours is going to be about 6 foot long and not very wide and after I have paid for it there won’t be anything in it till I save up some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment