Friday 18 January 2019

Friday

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. H cut me off a slice of bread and I had toast and tea for breakfast. As soon as I had finished we got ready to go to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee which we had with a hot cross bun. I hung out my washing and it all went stiff and frozen! I did a bit of clearing up and at 10 I went to the pain cave for a bike ride. I did 31.1 miles. There is no way I would have gone out on my bike in our minus temperatures today so the turbo is a real help for me to keep my fitness. When I had finished we had a cheese and ham sandwich with mustard and H made us a coffee. We sat and watched a film this afternoon with a glass of wine and when I got my washing in it was almost dry. I got the bins in and spent half an hour pulling rubbish out of the garden but by then my hands were frozen and I had to come in. I had a bath and washed my hair. My back is so painful the only time I have been comfortable today is when I was on the bike. For dinner tonight we had sausages, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment