Monday 14 January 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.30, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I packed my usual lunch, tomato,cheese and water. I sat and watched the animal program that I like till 7am then I dressed, made the bed, sorted my bag and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 48 bunches of carrots, 14 bunches of purple ones, 20 bunches of beetroot and then go to the yard to wash and pack them all so the boss could go delivering. I walked back to the leeks after our coffee break and trimmed them till the men picked me up at 12.30 . We washed the leeks and then they went for their lunch while I packed them up before I left off. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake with it. This morning he biked to Halfords for a bulb for our car as one is out. On the way home he he got a puncture!! This afternoon we watched a Columbo, had a bath, a cup of tea and then I cooked dinner.  We had sausages, eggs, peas, potato wedges and mushrooms. I don’t have to work again till Thursday which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment