Thursday 24 January 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6.07 and made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. H came down an hour later. He made us a coffee but before I drunk mine I took my blood pressure. It was 182 over200!, At 8.30 I rang the doctor and was 10th in line to speak to someone. I hung on because I was feeling worried. Anyway I explained my problems and got an appointment for 3.15 with my favourite doctor.   H went up to turbo and I just sat and knitted. I have finished the back, both fronts and one sleeve so far. H had spaghetti on toast for lunch with a bowl of grape nuts for his pudding. I had a slice of corned beef and a slice of cake with a cup of tea. At 3 I went to the docs and have to go back on Tuesday morning for a blood test. When we got home H had a glass of wine but I didn’t have any.
I weighed myself this morning as usual for my Thursday weigh in and I weigh 136 pounds exactly. Last week I was 137.2 pounds so I am still going in the right direction but I still have 3 pounds to loose before I even get back to where I was before Christmas! Our daughter came round this morning after she had been to ‘ fat club’. She went upstairs to turbo and did really well. She did neatly 23 miles in under an hour and a quarter. For dinner tonight we had a
Jacket potato with a beef sauce which has  courgette, onion, garlic, minced beef, carrot and wine. It’s really tasty. I am now going to watch my soaps with a nice cup of tea and I hope to knitting the other sleeve..

No comments:

Post a Comment