Saturday 12 January 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 6.40, stripped the bed and put it all into the washing machine. H got up just before me and by the time I had done this he had made a pot of tea and sliced the bread. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. When the washing was done I put it into the tumble dryer because I want to get it all back on the bed. At 9.15 H went up to turbo so I put my jacket and gloves on and did a bit of work in the garden. I was still working when H tapped on the window to let me know he had finished so I went in and prepared lunch. We had a coffee and a turkey sandwich. Next H put my saddle on to the bike and I had a ride, I did the first 20 miles in just under an hour and then did another 5 or so miles as a warm down. I had a shower when I had finished and when I went downstairs H had poured me a glass of wine and stood it on the coffee table with a biscuit on top of it. Yum. For dinner tonight we had more turkey with potatoes, carrots, sprouts and broccoli with gravy. It was nice. I have done 66 miles this week so far so if I can do a few miles tomorrow I might do my 80 in the week again!! That would make the first 2 weeks of January completed and my ‘ New Years resolution ‘ still in tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment