Saturday 19 January 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. I had a cup of tea and then H brought me a coffee. I dressed so I could hang out my washing. H went up to turbo and I did nothing because my back is so painful. After a couple of hours I went outside and did some weeding, I thought that bending over might help my back. When H finished his ride we had lunch, I was going to make H a ham and egg sandwich but he decided he wanted a banana sandwich nd had that instead, I had ham. My washing got dry because it was sunny and the wind was quite strong. I was going to have a ride this afternoon but I just didn’t feel like it. We had an easy dinner, fish cakes, chips and mushy peas. I will have to have a ride tomorrow! I had a shower and we had a glass of wine. I have had one of those days when I have felt hungry all the time and I can’t stop eating! I am sure I will regret it tomorrow. I had a late breakfast, which was leftover potato which I fried with some courgette and an orange pepper, it was very nice . No 1 son rang, they are fine, he is working this weekend. Then our son in law rang to talk about bikes with H.

No comments:

Post a Comment