Wednesday 9 January 2019

Wednesday

I woke up at 5.50 but as I didn’t want to disturb H I just laid there till 6.55 when I wouldn’t stand it any longer and I got up. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. H came down at 7.20 and we had our breakfast. I just sat and watched my animal programme for an hour and then read 3 chapters of my book. We had a coffee and then H sorted out the turbo for me to ride, he has to put in my weight and height and pair the machine with my heart rate. I had my best ride yet!! I rode 41.2 miles in 2 hours. I think that’s not bad for my age. When I had done we had a coffee and a sandwich. H had hung out my washing for me and I got it in dry. We got fed up with waiting for the garage to ring and it was getting late. I need the car for work tomorrow. If it wasn’t back I would have had to bike in but I would have to wait till it was light because I don’t have a front light!! So I would be late for work. Anyway H rang them and they said it was done. They sent a car to pick him up and now our car is back. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognese. I had a bath and I almost fell asleep in it!!! I don’t think I will see many of my soaps this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment