Wednesday 2 January 2019

I just realised I have missed a day !!!

New Year’s Day. Our son got up and was feeling a bit better so he had some breakfast. I did a ride on the turbo and managed to ride 21.5 miles in an hour, I was pleased with that, the fastest I have done.
We had our lunch and our son got ready to leave and H and I got ready to go to our daughters house for the afternoon and evening. Son got back safely, and we had a lovely time. We played scrabble and I actually came joint first with H in one game and our daughter won the other. She cooked us a fabulous dinner, roast beef, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire pud, roast parsnip and potatoes, mashed potato, cauliflower cheese, carrots,peas, sprouts and gravy. Merangue and ice cream for pudding.
Earlier,son and I played cribbage and he won both games, my cards were rubbish.
                     Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment