Monday 21 January 2019

Monday.

I managed to sleep in till 7.12 !! I put on a load of washing and had a slice of buttered toast for breakfast. I was supposed to have porridge but even I smelled Hs toast I couldn’t resist. I will have porridge tomorrow. It was very frosty when I got up but nice and clear so when the washing was done I hung it out but then this horrible freezing fog came down. I thought it would soon lift but it lasted all day. I got my washing in again around midday and it was as wet when I put it out. H had an indoor ride this morning and did 21.1 miles we then had lunch, he had beans on toast and I had a tomato and a slice of corned beef but then I spoiled it all by eating a hot cross bun! This afternoon I had an indoor ride and did 21.5 miles. When I finished we had a glass of cider and a slice of cake. I had a bath after that and then cooked dinner, it was chicken curry tonight.
Our Grandaughter went for her 20 week scan this evening and they have found out they are having a girl. 😊🎀 It’s a great night on tv for me and all the rubbish I watch. I have programmes from 6.30 till 11 pm.  Tomorrow I am off to the shops for some pink wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment