Friday 25 January 2019

Friday.

I got up at 6.13 and put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. As soon as I had done we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a cup of coffee. After I had done a bit of housework I did some more of my knitting. For lunch H had a fried egg sandwich with a glass of wine and I had a slice of corned beef, a tomato a slice of cheese, a gherkin and a picked onion. I had a glass of water because I am cutting down on alcohol. At 2 o’clock I got ready to turbo, I did 23.4 miles in 1 hour and 8 minutes. Tomorrow I will not have a ride I will go for a walk instead. After I had finished I had a nice soak in the bath and then I made a pot of tea. We had paella for dinner with patas bravas. Lemon tart for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment