Saturday 5 January 2019

Saturday

We both stayed in bed till 7! I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. I unstacked the dishwasher and put everything away. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. Next I took all the decorations off the tree and dismantled it. I took down the ceiling decorations and put all the lounge back to normal. I still have the dining room and the hall to do but I will finish it all tomorrow. H went up to turbo and when I had finished the tree I got ready to go out on my bike. I didn’t go very far because I am not so keen on riding on my own in the cold, so I just did 10.3 miles. It was enough to give me a little exercise. I had a tomato and some cheese for lunch with a small beer and then a slice of Christmas cake.we watched tv this afternoon, I bot the washing in and it was dry. For dinner tonight we had steak pie with potato wedges, leek and peas, a cup of tea and a glass of wine. I am a bit itchy again today even though I am still taking the pills. I will be glad when all our Xmas chocolate has been eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment