Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 7 am after another rubbish night. I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I either put too many oats or not enough water into the saucepan because it was very thick, I like my porridge a bit more runny. After breakfast I cleaned my teeth and looked in the mirror only to see my left eye looked awful!! The whole of the white was red and bloodshot, it’s really nasty. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo and I tidied the kitchen and lounge etc. He only rode for an hour and then he had a shower and we got ready to go out. First we went to the insurance centre because our house insurance was due for the year again then on to Asda so I could order Hs prescription from the chemist and while I was there I asked to see the pharmacist. She looked at my eye and said it’s probibly high blood pressure that’s caused a blood vessel to leek or burst. We went from there to Taverham garden centre where we had a coffee and a toasted tea cake, then I went to sew simple and bought some baby wool so I can do a bit of knitting. When we got home I went up for a turbo. I just did an hour at a steady pace and did 17.2 miles. H ran me a bath and then we had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner. We had smoked haddock with mushrooms, tomatoes and chips. I took my
B P when I got home and it is high 178 ovet79. The bottom number is alright but the top one is too high!

No comments:

Post a Comment