Thursday 3 January 2019

Thursday

 I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing and yesterday’s washing into the tumble dryer. I had an egg for my breakfast with a mug of tea. When H had finished his breakfast he made us a coffee. I went out to hang out the washing and it began to rain before I had the first item pegged on the line so I came in again. I vacuumed all downstairs and dusted, we had another coffee and H went up to turbo.  While  he was doing that I read some of my book and then made turkey sandwiches for lunch. When he had finished his ride he altered the bike for me to ride and I changed and did 32.7 miles. I wanted to do 30 miles in an hour and a half but only managed 29.8!!! When I had finished H said it was wine o’clock so we had a glass of red. Later I had a bath, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had pork chops, fried onions, mushrooms, chips, peas and egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment