Friday 11 January 2019

Friday.

I got up this morning at 6.03 and had a slice of toast and a cup of tea for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and we got ready to go shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee and hosed his bike down because he got it really muddy yesterday. I sat reading my book because it hurts me to move! I had a dreadful night my back hurt which ever way I laid. When H came in henwent up for a short turbo and when he finished we had a coffee and a cream  cracker cheese sandwich. At 12.30 I went to the hairdressers and we were back home at 3.20. We then had a glass of wine and a piece of cake. I moved a few bits and pieces in the garden from where the conservatory is going. It looks an awful mess. It will be better when I know exactly how far it is going out and I will be able to sort the rest. For dinner tonight we are having roast chicken with mash, green beans, carrots and sprouts. I haven’t got my washing dry so I will tumble it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment