Sunday 27 January 2019

Sunday

I was up first for a change (6.45) I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. When H bot up he had 2 slices of toast with peanut butter and jam. When he had finished he made us a cup of coffee. I had put on a load of washing when I got up so when it was done I cleaned my teeth and dressed so I could hang it out. It was blowing well. At 9.15 our son in law came round to have a go on the turbo. He couldn’t stay long because he was going out to lunch with his mother, her twin sister and families to celebrate their 70th birthdays. When he left I did a bit of housework and we had dippy eggs for our lunch. After lunch I went up for a ride and did just over 20 miles so now I have ridden over 100 miles for the second week in a row. When I finished I had a shower and knitted till it was time to prepare dinner. We had a chicken casserole and it was lovely. H had yogurt for pudding and I had fresh fruit. E had a cup of tea and now I am watching Dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment