Monday 1 March 2021

Monday 1st March.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had 2 fried eggs for breakfast. I sat about till H came down and we had a coffee. It was really foggy so I didnt hang my washing out. When our son came down I got on with some housework. As soon as he had had his breakfast he and H went to B&Q to get a new toilet. When they got back they got straight on with disconecting the old one and fitting the new one. It took them around 5 hours. While they were doing that the gas man came to service the boiler. I just sat in the lounge out of the way sewing. I got lunch H had a bacon butty and son and I had salad. I went for a walk but my back started to hurt so I took the short cut home again. When they finished the toilet fitting Son and I played our third game of cards, as we had already won one each it was the decider. It was so close but he won! After the game I had a bath and cooked dinner. Son and I had ribeye steaks but H didnt want one. The trouble is I had frozen 3 altogether so son had to have 2 and H had chicken, chips and peas. We had roast cauliflower, bell peppers and peas with ours. Son is now packing all his things and getting ready to go home because he had to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment