Wednesday 3 March 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I put some of yesterdays washing into the tumble drier(there was too much to get it all in).I packed a tomato, a stick of celery, a slice of cheese and a bottle of water for work. I had eggs and bell pepper for breakfast with a cup of tea and then i got ready for work and relaxed till it was time to leave. ALL 3 of us trimmed leeks from 8 till 10 when we went back to the yard for our break. After break we washed the leeks, packed up 5 boxes for delivery and Andrew and I went went back to trim leeks while Andy had to cut some greens, he joined us again at 12 oclock. At 12.20 we went back to the yard so the men could have their lunch and I packed up leeks till it was my hometime. I drove straight to our daughters to collect out weekly shop. when I got home H made me a coffee while I put the shopping away. We watched tipping point, had out baths and then dinner, quiche and potato wedges. Fruit for pudding. I dont have to go to work again until next Wednesday. My boss has had a good year and has sold almost everything. The celeriac was finished last week, the parsnips will all be gone next week so then there will only be greens and leeks left. Oh and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment