Monday 15 March 2021

Sunday

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a dollop of plum jam, it was yummy. We had a cup of tea and later on a coffee. I hung the washing out when it was done and when our son came down I emptied the dishwasher. After son had had his breakfast he and I got ready to go out on our bikes. H decided not to come with us. I went to the garage to get our bikes out and our other son arrived, he had brought some kit so his brother could check something in his van. He had a coffee and a slice of cake and when he left son and I went out for our ride. We went over the field and on to Marriotts Way it was a strong head wind and the first part of the track was so sticky it was like riding through wet tar! There were loads of puddles too. The second part of the track was better. We went as far as Whitwell station and then on the road to Reepham station cafe and we were suprised to find it open. It used to close on Mondays. We had a coffee and son had a slice of ginger cake. We rode back along hte track as far as the sticky bit and then we got on the road for the rest of the ride. We saw a deer and 3 buzzards. When we got home H and son went outside and assembled and put up my new garden arch. It looks nice I am pleased with it, its much better than the last one.I had a bath and cooked dinner, we had mushrooms, cauliflower, potato wedges grilled tomatoes and steak. H had a pork steak and and son and I had rib eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment