Sunday 21 March 2021

Sunday.

I got up at 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. I had tea and porridge for breakfast and later H made us a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, hung the washing out and H got our bikes out of the garage. We got ready to go out on our bikes. It was quite windy and not very warm so we decided to do a ride we have done loads before and is around 26 miles. Its a fairly hilly route and all the uphill bits were also the head wind bits too so we had a good workout. When we got home I put the bikes away, made us both s coffee and we had cream crackers spread with marmite peanut butter. H opened our last bottle of wine and pouted it. I had a shower and read my book till it was time to make a pot of tea.Next I had a shower while the tea was brewing and when I came down I poured us a cup and cooked dinner. We had salmon, mushy peas and baked potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment