Thursday 4 March 2021

Thursday.

I saw H get up at 6.15 and thought I would lay there 5 more minuites and promptly fell asleep for another hour! It must be my new pillow! I had already had a fantastic nights sleep. As soon as I went down H poured me a huge mug of tea and as soon as I had drunk it he made the coffee. I made myself a bowl of porridge and after I had eaten it I took my phone off charge and checked it only to find that daughter had sent a text telling me her weight this week! I had compleatly forgotten it was Thursday and had not weighed myself. There was no chance I was going to weigh myself after what what I had eaten and drunk. When I had dressed we went to the petrol station to fill the car, it hasnt been filled for ages because with lockdown, we hardly ever use it. I put all the towels into the tumble drier and emptied the dishwasher.When we got home H got ready to ride in the pain cave. When he was done we had veg soup for lunch and then I went up for a ride. I found it hard today and for some reason I was much slower. I teally wanted an outside ride today but the weather wasnt suitable. It was 4 degrees and drizzling. I did 20.1 miles. When I finished we had a glassof wine, watched tipping point and had our baths and dinner. Cod fish cakes, baked potatoes and a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment