Wednesday 17 March 2021

Wednesday wet windy work again.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked red pepper and 2 eggs for my breakfast. I packed some cheese, cucumber and a banana plus a bottle of water for work. After I was dressed I took out the rubbish and then read my book till it was time for me to go to work. Andrew was going out gardening and grass cutting so it was only Andy and I. We had to trim leeks till coffee break. After break we washed the leeks and the boss told me that after next Wednesday I will have to have a break because there wont be anything for me to do. When we finished the leeks we we had to go back up to the purple sprouting broccoli (in the pouring rain)and harvest 2 boxes, then while Andy was cutting cabbages I dug up the last of the parsnips for this season. (2 boxes). We spent the rest of the morning pulling up carrots. When I left off I went straight to our daughters for out groceries. When I got home H made me a coffee and I sat and read my magazine. For dinner we had salmon with baked potatoes and purple sprouting broccoli. So now I have no more work till next Wednesday and then I will be a lady of leisure till about JUNE.09

No comments:

Post a Comment