Tuesday 16 March 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 7 and after i had put the washing on I had a cup of tea and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. We had a coffee and I started a new book. When our son came down we had another coffee and he and I played crib. I finally won 2.1. When we finished we got ready and went for a walk. It was a nice 3 mile walk, it was raining a bit but not cold and the birds were singing, the blossom is out in the hedgrows and there were very few people about. we walked to the pond to look for frogspawn and we saw some. there were also moor hens on the pond. When we got home I got lunch. We had sausages, lamb chops, fried onions, peas and eggs. When we had eaten son got ready to go home. Before he left the new tumble drier arrived. We have had our old one for so many years and it was so simple to use. You just put the wet washing in, set it for how many minuites you wanted it to work and pressed the button. The new one has so many dials and instructions you need to go on a 3 day course to learn how to use it! Hopefully we will get loads of dry weather soon and I wont have to use it. When out son left I made a pot of tea. We had our baths and then tea neither of us were hungry so we just had a cheese sandwich. Tomorrow its work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment