Sunday 28 February 2021

Sunday, the last day of February.

I got up at 7 oclock, H was already up so he poured me a cup of tea. I stripped the bed and washed the bed linen. when it was done I couldnt hang it out because it was really foggy! We had a coffee and I sat and read my book till Son came down then I emptied the dishwasher and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. The men then went to B and Q to see if they could get a new toilet. Well the answer is no! When they got there it was packed, they said it was heaving and so they came home again. We had another coffee and then son and I got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride, we rode on the track as far as Whitwell and it was very busy so we did the rest on the road. We did 21 miles so now I have done over 400 miles in Febuary and its my best Feb ever. As soon as we got home again I put the meat in the oven ( lamb) H and I had a G & T and son had Raspberry vodka over ice, he said it was nice. I had a bath and then we had dinner. With our meat we had potato, carrots, broccoli, sprouts and green beans. As soon as I had eaten mine I went up to watch dancing on ice while the men watched some gangster film.

No comments:

Post a Comment