Thursday 25 March 2021

Sunny Thursday

I got up at 7 oclock and put on a load of washing. H had come down first and had made a pot of tea so I had a cup. We had a coffee and when H left the kitchen I made myself a bowl of porridge. I hung out the washing and the sun was shining. I took our garden chairs out and H put the wind break up round them. I made us an instant coffee and we relaxed in the sun. It was really nice for about 40 minuits and then it began to cloud over a bit, it was still ok but not good enough to sit so we got on with a bit of work in the garden instead. For lunch we had a hot cross bun and a cuppa soup. This afternoon we watched a cycle race in Spain and there is loads of snow as the race goes higher. For dinner we had cod in a cheese sauce with purple sprouting broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes. Tnere is football on tele this evening which I hate so I will have to find something else to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment