Saturday 6 March 2021

Saturday

I got up at 6.15 and H had already made the tea.I had a cup but waited to make my porridge till after H had finished in the kitchen. He had porridge as well as toast this morning because he planned to have a long ride on Zwift. When we had a coffee he went up to get ready and I made my porridge. I emptied the dish washer put everything away and cleared up the kitchen. I vacumed up and then changed and got ready to go out on my bike. First I rode to our surgery and posted my prescription through the door and then I went along the road to the track and rode to Whitwell. It was much more muddy than last weekend, we must have a lot of rain Wednesday night. It made it hard work, also it was really busy.I did 21 miles and it was nice to get out. A hare ran straight across the road in front of me, and I also saw 2 buzzards circling together. When I got home H had finished his ride so we had a coffee and a pot noodle for our lunch. H had a shower when he finished his ride so I had a bath. I made a pot of tea, we watched a 'monk' and I cooked dinner, we had fish pie with sprouts and peas. As there is only rubbish ot tv Saturday evenings H and I watched a film. It was called something like, The wellness clinic, and it was one of the biggest loads of rubbish I have ever watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment