Thursday 18 March 2021

Thursday

Well yet another wet day! Ayear ago today I rang my boss and told him I had decided to self isolate. As we were both 81 we didnt really want to take chances. When I got up this morning I put on a load of washingand had tea and porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and H went up to the pain cave for a ride. While he was up there I dressed, vacumed downstairs and tidied the kitchen.I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier and then I made some peanut butter biscuits. When he finished his ride we had another coffee and a cheese sandwich, we tried our biscuits and they have turned out nice. After lunch I changed and had a ride. I did almost 23 miles. When I finished I had a bath and we had a blall of my mothers day wine. We had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner. We had quiche with mushrooms, peas and potato wedges. I had an orange for dessert and H had a pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment