Friday 26 March 2021

Friday.

I got up st 6.05, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When H got up he made the coffees. As soon as i had finished I weny up for my wash, dressed and cleaned my teeth so i would be ready to go out the front if the bin men came. The first one came early so I brought back ours and the neighbours and then I emptied the water butt so I could move it round to the side of the house where its out of the way and cant be seen. Next I dug over the bit of garden where it stood and now I have a new little bit of garden I will be able to buy plants for. We had a coffee and I did a lot more work in the garden. For lunch we had a toasted hot cross bun and a cuppa soup. I carried on gardening till it began to rain then I went in and H was watching 2 bike races at the same time flicking from one race to the other so I put on a loaf of bread, made some choc chip buns and a beef stew. I had a bath, washed my hair and made a pot of tea. We watched the end of tipping point when the cycling was over and then had our stew which was very tasty and there is enough left for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment