Friday 12 March 2021

Friday

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing. H made a pot of tea and I had 2 fried eggs for breakfast. We had a coffee and then I went up and dressed and we went to the butchers. When we got home we had an instant coffee, I had a banana and chenged into my cycle shorts and went up to the pain cave. I did 31.3 miles and my average speed was 19.6 mph. When I finished we had lunch. A salmon sandwich and a cuppa soup. While I was riding H vacumed downstairs so I washed the kitchen and toilet floors and vacumed app upstairs. I did a bit of dusting and got the washing in just before there was a rain shower and it was dry enough to go into the airing cupboard. I had a bath and H had a shower. I cooked dinnerwhich was lasagne and potato wedges. We both had an apple as dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment