Saturday 27 March 2021

Lazy Saturday

I got up st 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I hung out the washing and when I came in H had vacumed downstairs. I just had to sweep the kitched and toilet floors. We had a coffee and H went up to do s couple of hourd on Zwift. I did some dusting and then I sat and read my book till H had finished. we had a pot noodle for lunch with a strawberry milkshake. We watched a film this afternoon, it was good but I cant remember what it was called. My washing was all lovely and dry when I got it in and smells lovely with all the fresh air. We had a cup of tea and a bath then dinner which was yesterdays left over stew. I was going to ride a few miles upstairs this afternoon but H said we are doing a longer ride outsise tomorrow so I thought I would have a rest day. But when we saw a weather forecast it looks as if its going to be very windy so we may not do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment