Tuesday 23 March 2021

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.20 and made a pot of tea and had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast again. Its our daughters birthday today so we arranged to go round. H went up for a ride while I popped down to our local florist for some flowers. I was sure they were open because the last time we were passed we saw people coming out. But when I got there they were closed, I saw the owner and he said it was click and collect only. So I had to bite the bulled and go to TESCO I knew the flowers were just inside the door so I didnt take a basket, I picked them up and rather than queing to pay I asked the customer service lady if i could pay there. When I got home H was in the shower so we left as soon as he had done. It was good seeing her on her birthday, because we were there on the actual day,(a few years ago!) She had bought some m&s chocolate hot cross buns. Well I had seen the ad for them on tv saying best ever hot cross buns but I have to say they arent lieing! they are amazing! When we got home I went out to work in the garden again so its getting better. I came in at 3 and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and then we had dinner. We had fish cakes with a jacket potato and a side salad. Tomorrow I have to go to work but its my last day for a couple of months. I expect I will miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment