Sunday 7 March 2021

Sunday

I got up at 7.55 which sounds good but I was awake for the first 4 and a bit hours I was in bed. Try as I might I just couldnt get to sleep. I had a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I did a load of washing and hung it out as soon as I was dressed. H got our bikes out of the garage and I was so pleased but a bit suprised because it was only 3 degrees and I was sure he was going to tell me it was too cold and that he wasnt going. I had a banana and we both got ready to go. We had a lovely ride and really enjoyed it. We did 32.5 miles.Our average was only 12.7 but H says it was a good fat burner! When we got home I made us both a coffee and put the bikes away while H cooked scrambled eggs on toast for lunch. I filled the bird feeders, got the washing in and did a bit of clearing up on the patio. When I came back in I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. we had chicken breasts with all the usual roast dinner trimmings, nice. Because dinner was a bit late I missed the start of D O I so now I am hanging on and will watch it from the start on plus one. We have had a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment