Saturday 13 March 2021

Saturday, wet and windy.

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. Last evening no 2 son arrived home for the weekend. The journey took him longer than normal because there were 3 seperate divertions. After my cup of tea H made us both a coffee and then we just sat and read so we didnt disturb our son. He was up before 9 and H had gone up for a ride in the pain cave. I made a bowl of porradge for my breakfast. I hung out the washing and then dressed. Five minuites later it began to rain so I got my washing in again. Our has a slight problem with his van so he went out to see if he could fix it. So far its still not right. H had a cheese sandwich for lunch with a coffee while son and I had salad. After lunch I went outside to do a bit of gardening. I raked a bucket of moss out of the back lawn, put some fertilizer on the flower borders and then began to do a bit of weeding. All of a sudden it began to hail and the hailstones were going down my neck and getting stuck in my hair etc. so I gave up and went in. The men were watching a cycle race so I read my book. At 3oclock I put the meat in the oven( beef). H made a pot of tea and after I had had a cup I had a bath and prepared the veg. So dinner was roast beef with mashed potatoes, carrots, cauliflower,broccoli and gravy. When I had eaten mine I went up to write this and watch a ' midsummer ' its one I havent seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment