Thursday 11 March 2021

Thursday

We got up at 6.30, I put a losd of washing on and made a pot of tea.H made a loaf of bread. The wind is really bad today and even I could hear it in the night, as deaf as I am! H put the tumble drier on with yesterdays washing and later when I went into the kitchen there was a puddle on the floor but none in the water tray!H had a look at it but as its so old he decided to get a new one, he went on line and ordered one from John Lewis, its coming on Tuesday. Iwonder what will go wrong next! I hung todays washing out, putting extra pegs in everything to hold it on the line. H went up to ride on Zwift for an hour and when he finished we went to the chemist to collect my prescription. We had soup for lunch and a coffee, I also had a banana. At 2 oclock I went up for a ride. I did 20.8 miles av 18.8 mph. We watched tipping point had our baths and I cooked dinner. It was fried chicken breasts with potato wedges, roast cauliflower, mushrooms and an egg. It was nice. I had an apple for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment