Tuesday 9 March 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.35 and had tea and porridge for my breakfast. I took some mince out of the freezer for tonight. I sat and started a new book while I was waiting for H to get up. Normally I would have just sat and watched tv but every channel I turned to was nothing but ex prince Harry and his wife. I didnt watch the programme tast night because I am not interested. When H came down he said we were going out on our bikes so I got them out of the garage. We had a coffee and at 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, it was warmer than when we went on Sunday. We did 30.33 miles av 13.3mph. When we got home I put the bikes away while H made us a coffee. When I came in I washed my hands and got us cheese and biscuits for lunch. This afternoon I spent a little while in the garden and when I came in I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, had a bath and dinner. Spaghetti bolognase. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment