Friday 19 March 2021

Friday

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had 2 fried eggs for breakfast. When H came down we had a coffee. I hung the washing out when it was done and took some mince out of the freezer to make spaghetti bolognase for dinner tonight. H had to collect his medication from the chemist in Asda today so he thought he would fill the car with petrol at the same time. I decided I would go in and buy all my Easter eggs. I normally get one or two a week as soon as they appear in the shops but as I havent been in a shop I didnt have any and its almoat Easter. I had to get 14 but as I am not earning much now I bought smaller ones than I usually do. I dont think people will mind they all seem to get loads and some of us are trying to loose weight. When I woke up this morning I found I must have laid funny in bed because I am in a lot of pain with my shoulder and arm and spreading up my neck. I did some work in the garden this morning while H was sorting out bike bits. When he was done he tapped on the window and I went in for lunch, we had salmon sandwiches. This afternoon I went up for a ride but it was so hot i the pain cave I only did 17 miles, tomorrow I will ride outside. I had a bath, washed my hair and cooked the spag boll which was very tasty. When H and I were in the garden 4 buzzards were flying quite low over our garden. They were 2 pairs because in the end 2 went one way and 2 went the other. Lovely to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment