Tuesday 2 March 2021

Foggy Tuesday

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. As soon as the washing was done I put on another load. hen it was all done I hung it out but because of the damp fog there was no dry outside and when I got it in at 3.30 it was just as wet as when I put it out! We were hoping to go out on our bikes this morning but with the cold and the fog we didnt go. I vacumed all downstairs, emptied the dishwasher and took some sausages out of the fridge for dinner tonight. We had a coffee and I started a new book. We had cheese and tomatoes for lunch and H had a slice of malt loaf. I wrote out my shopping list for our daughter and then changed and had a ride in the pain cave. I did 22.1 miles av 19.3 mph. My first miles for March. When I finished I got my washing in and H made a pot of tea so when I came in I poured us each a cup and we also had a biscuit. After tipping point I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had sausages, eggs, potato wedges, cauliflower and baked beans. Tomorrow I have to work and its going to be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment