Tuesday 30 March 2021

Seaside cycle ride (TUesday)

I got up at 7.20 and put on a load of washing. I had a cup of tea and fried 2 eggs for breakfast. We had a small coffee and I hung out the washing. I planted one of my plants and then relaxed with my book till 9.30 when we got ready to cycle to Mundesley. We left around 10.15. We didnt want to get there too early because we were having fish and chips and the shop doesnt open till 12. It was a nice ride, the roads were nice and quiet. Hubby treated us to fish and chips and a can of fizzy drink. We walked down to the green at the top of the cliffs and were lucky to find one empty seat. The fish and chips were delicous. The tide was out, the beach looked lovely and the sea was so calm. There were 2 paddle boarders on the water, one kneeling and one standing so that says how still the sea was. I would have loved to go for a paddle, several people were. We were home again by 3 oclock, we had a coffee, I put the bikes away and got all my washing, nice and dry. We had our baths and i made a pot of tea. We had a bun with our tea and neither of us are hungry so I dont have to get any tea. Our ride was 51 and a bit miles. I think I will just relax in the garden tomorrow. Both our faces are red after being so long in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment