Monday 22 March 2021

Monday

I got up at 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast with a mug of tea and when H got up we had a coffee. I decided I had better go to the pain cave early because the sun was out and in the afternoons its full in the pain cave window and too hot for me to ride. I rode for 1 hour and did 18 miles. I wasnt really feeling like it. H got our garden chairs out of the garage and by the time we were ready to sit out the sun went in and that was it for the day. I would have been better off riding this afternoon. We had a coffee and I had a banana while H had a cheese and beetroot sandwich. I put myy gardening gloves on and went out to do a bit of clearing up. I am weeding the garden path and have done almost half. the bit I have done looks nice and makes the borders look tidier for some reason. I will try to finish it at the weekend if I dont do it before. Tomorrow is our daughters birthday so we will be going to see her even if it is at a distance. When I came in I made a pot of tea, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had bacon, eggs, mushrooms, peas and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment