Sunday 28 March 2021

Sunday British summer time begins. 🌞

I got up around 6.30 and had eggs for breakfast. H made a pot of tea and we had a cup. Next we had a coffee. I sat and read my book till H went up to turbo. I cant stop reading it its so good. My daughter bought me 3 books for mothers day, ive read the first one and now I am on the second, I cant put it down. When H went up I did a bit of housework and then went outside to do some more clearing up in the garden. I was only going to stay out for a little while but I stayed out till H called me in forlunch ( cheese and biscuits and coffee). When I finished mine I went back outside to finish the bit I had started. When I went in I read a bit more of my book and then got ready to have a ride. I did 20. 7 miles. I had a shower when i had done and then cooked dinner. we were going to have a roast with duck but H said he would rather have a full roast tomorrow because it will set us up for the ride we plan to do on Tuesday which is around 50 miles and will be the longest we have done this year. So we had sausages, eggs, mushrooms, peas, chips and home made garlic bread. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment