Saturday 20 March 2021

Saturday.

I didnt wake up till 8 oclock! I felt so good I havent slept so well in years. H had made a pot of tea but he gave me my coffee first because it was time for him to go to the pain cave for his ride. When he went up I poured myself a cup of tea and relaxed with my book. I cooked eggs and mushrooms for breakfast and then I dressed and started to clear up. When I had finished downstairs I decided to go out on my bike. I got ready, took my bike out of the garage and off I went. When I left home the sun was shining so I planned to ride about 25 miles. I hadnt gone far when it turned dull and when I had done 5 miles the sky opened and it poured with rain. I carried on a bit longer but I couldnt see through my glasses so I turned round and came rome again. I did 12.3 miles.I was annoyed because when I got home it was almost dry here. H had finished his ride so we had our lunch. We had soup, a banana and a peanut cookie. We watched a cycle race, H poured the wine and we both fell asleep. When I woke up I made a pot of tea and had a bath. For dinner we had a chicken pie with peas, cauliflower and potatoes. I am going out on my bike again tomorrow and H says if its not too cold he will come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment